28 de agosto de 2015

FRIENDS ARE FLOWERS/ TIDDLY INKS


Hello, everyone!!

Today I'm sharing with you this lovely handmade card. 
The clear stamp set that I used is: Friends are flowers. Isn't it cute? Make sure you visit the Tiddly Inks ONLINE STORE, you will find amazing images. 

(Click the image to enlarge).

A close up of this cutie.



I stamped the image directly on copic cardstock and used an embossing folder to create those faux stitches next to this cute little girl.

I colored the image with copics sketch markers.
Skin: E50, E00, R20, E53
Hair: E51, E53, E35
Dress: V01, V15, V06
Flowers: R22, R24, R29
Flowerpot: E44, E27, E35

I hope you liked my new card, and wish me luck because I'm participating in Tiddly Inks DT CALL. Are you? What are you waiting for? I think it's a wonderful opportunity to be part of an amazing group of talented people who love sharing their creations!

If you are interested you can see some of my coloring work here, here and here.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

Bren
Tiddly Inks Clear stamp: Friends are flowers

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Tiddly Inks Challenge #164 - Have a heart
Simon Says Challenge - AG


3 comentarios:

  1. Padrísimaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, me encanta completita!!!!! Los hexágonos le dieron una maravillosa vista, te quedó más que espectacular!!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. So sweet! I love the layout too. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Oh, I like this. I like it a lot! Thank you so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Good Luck x

    ResponderBorrar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...