9 de enero de 2013

Masculine card








Hi there! Thanks for stopping by to take a look!
Yesterday I made a new card for Father´s day. You have no idea!  I loved it!  I don´t know if I have a taylor´s soul, seamstress´s or fashion designer´s spirit or what, but since the last card I made with men´s clothes, I was fascinated by it... and I decided to make a new male card...
I have not picked yet which one will give to my dad, because I love them both!
Has it happened to you? Doing two things you like so much, so you don´t know which one to choose? Well, this is my case.
Let me know if you like what you find in here, ok?
Happy Dad´s Day!!!!!! to all Dad´s....


Esta tarjeta está genial para nuestros hombres, jajaja... para nuestro padre, el novio, el tío, abuelo, cuñado... etc, etc.
Esta en particular la hice para mi papá, y la gustó mucho! La acompañé con sus chocolatitos favoritos y un gran moño.
Intenta hacer la tuya!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...